Dungeons Dragons Encounters in Port Nyanzaru You can get this book right here. The DM Guild has this new "adept" program where 10 DM Guild creators were grouped together and tasked with making products linked to the Tomb of Annihilation. I bought them all! Well go through them one by one. The art is a mix of new and old stuff. I recognize at least one artist as someone who created art for 4e. There is one map, which is pretty high quality stuff. A Little Too Fancy We start off with a scenario where the heroes end up being unable to pay for their stay at Kayas House of Repose. The use of bullet points in this helps me tremendously. This is all set up so that the group can do a performance in front of a crowd. There are rules and guidelines for the performance, pretty fun stuff. It might be a bit tricky to set this one up and get the group to go through with it, but this will be handy in any campaign where the group has to perform, and I think almost every group does that at l...